Monday, March 1, 2010

Todays Holi

'Holi hai' sound renders in my little village. Some lady shouts to her little child & the child friends 'Come inside quickly'. I just watched from my entrance gate. Few blakened faces with oily shoots, claping hands with abusive lingo & limb movements uncontrolably lousy,seeing me standing they stoped 'aha uncle holi hai, just enjoying'.
I called a shopkeeper friend 'How's your colours & sweet sales' reply was 'I am keeping them for next year'.
Constructively village Wine shop & country liquore vendores are doing brisk business & are actualy celebrating holi. This is our present 'Holy' festival of love,colours & brotherhood.
The women, children & common man now seems to avoid the festivals which are fabrick for social binding due to seeping of extensive abusibe mis-inturrapted culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment