Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog Lifepace: at 2nd Year, Niz Goroimari, Tezpur , Assam

Exactly two years ago , I stumble upon internet & blogging, a nice place to pen my independent thoughts & post my liking to world community. With passing of time my blog Lifepace is in the 2nd year & since seen many happening in my life & time frame of life. I particularly appreciate my eldest once a baby daughter going for her Matriculation board exam tomorrow i.e 02 Mar 2012. I cherish her playful baby days to this day of growth. My other daughter is still young in class 4th, and she envy to see her elder sister growing. I love to admit that my youngest sibling a baby boy will complete a year in this earth on 28 Mar 12. And I must thank my wife, with out whose support, love, care and sacrifice my pace of life and living would have been different. I must admit that I am god fearing & belief in destiny. I believe god has every meaning of his work of art in this universe and so I thank god for giving an opportunity to serve his destined duties. I thank my brethren of this world community who shared my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment