Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 2, Tezpur: Celebrating Foundation Day


Its great nostalgic movement, seeing Central School (Kendriya Vidyalaya) celebrating its 50 years of foundation day. I feel proud to be an Ex from this system of schooling as my all younger siblings have grown out of this system of schooling & could established well in their life. I feel proud that presently my both daughters are still in this system of school at KV No.2, Tezpur & doing good with fine guidance of their able Principal & teacher.
Its in 1969 I was enrolled along with my younger sister as a Class -I student in primary class in Central School, AF Guwahati,(Now Kendriya Vidyalaya Borjhar, Guwahati) then under Central School, Maligaon(Railway), Guwahati & as far I remember our headmaster was some Mr. Debnath a very strict person & our science/maths teacher was Mr G Das. The School was established in building provided by Air Force at Kahikusi area. Some of my class friends were, Sunil Sangma from Tura, David Freeman an anglo Indian from Calcutta, Amulya Prasad from Bihar, Samir Singh from UP. I pray it grows & serve the nation with best of citizen & good product.
Teaching self relient, brotherhood & integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment