Friday, March 28, 2014

Stepping to Third Year


Today the 28th March and exactly three years ago my Son 'Bhargav' was born. Yes that's his birth day. And today looking back & comparing growing up and nurturing my other two siblings I just feel many hard days are ahead for them with growing chaos in our society, unemployment, spiraling education cost etc.
A simple celebration with his two elder sister. As today I see 'Bhargav' stepping to third year in to realm of harsh present day world, I reflect upon the above thoughts which must have occurred to the parents of children in other part of this world also. Any way son life is fight, its god gift, learn, face and enjoy as whatever the consequence you may see in future with your each step in life. Remember if you do good to your fellow human being you will be looked after. Never afraid ... Happy birth day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment