Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Baptist Christian Hospital, Tezpur : Re Visited


Is it a co-incident that exactly on same date after two years i.e. 22 May 16 but then year was 2014 I had to get my son Bhargav admitted for same reason (high fever) in this hospital. And the emergency team of doctors & nursing staff were ever ready as I had experienced two years back.Thanks to them for their yeoman humanitarian service to the society at large.
My son Bhargav standing at the base of the bust of Late Dr.Charles C Merchant, founder doctor served since 1949 to 1962 at Baptist Christian Hospital, Tezpur on the day he was discharged from hospital after recovery
With his mother at the hospital ward.
Its nice to see renovation of old hospital wards with neat tiled floors, glass pannel windows & doors for better light / air inside the ward rooms.
And better part I liked renovated hospital canteen, neat & clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment