Thursday, January 26, 2012

Republic Day: for my Son at Goroimari, Tezpur, Assam

To day 26 Jan 2012, we in India celebrating 63rd Republic Day. And here my son just 10 month old holding the tricolour flag of our India his first Republic Day in his own country. He is yet to understand what this flag means to a citizen. The meaning of freedom & free speech. Further,with present scene of conflict amongst various ethnic people groups, I sometimes think gagging of freedom of speech through laws enacted in near future. Recruitment of security forces has increased in many fold stating to quell violence's and for safety of public leaders amongst our own citizen. Security is here to safeguard hard earned freedom. Alas , increased in job prospect to reduced unemployed in world 2nd largest populated country, is yet to be seen. I don't know what lies after 50 more years for this nation. However, I feel proud that I am born in this country & my son will surely define & charter his own course in this free nation.Jai Hind

No comments:

Post a Comment