Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wife: Reason she getting angry


The other day, she just shouted from kitchen complaining about the gas.Evening, the cupaa of tea was not served timely & milk for the kids were delayed. While at market in the evening,I got a phone call from my younger daughter informing me that dinner will not be ready in time . So I bought dinner from a local Dhabba (Restaurant). At bed time heard her speaking to my elder daughter that tomorrow tiffin will not be ready so take money from your father to eat from school canteen. These dragged on until weekend, lastly bursting into flame of fire. And then I presumed my wife is angry, because somewhere nut & bolts of our life bus has become loose or jammed. And the reason was the Gas Stove.. The life of family revolve around your Wife or your partner & her dream of a happy family revolve around to make your home comfortable. So one of her main component to make a happy home is the kitchen. And I took the cue and got it repaired ... and now happy.
May be a reason your wife or partner getting angry

No comments:

Post a Comment